Chains Cuffs Fur Predicament
This bondage predicament was suggested by one of our web readers. Here's his original request:
Well, it would be in a seated kneeling position (like the sybian position without the sybian).
- Leather cuffs on ankles and wrists.
- A 2 foot spreader bar with an eyelet in the middle is atached to the wrists, lifted over the head and sits down over the shoulder blades.
- A crotch rope ties around the waist, down the front and up under the back of the waist loop (At this point you may want to add a butt plug etc) continues up through the eyelet on the middle of the spreader bar, back down and ties to the waist loop.
- A pair of clover clamps would be attached to the nipples, each connected to the ankle cuff on that side by elastic or surgical rubber tubing.
- The arms pull on the crotch rope, the ankles pull on the nipples, and the fun and games begins!
Well sir, this is your week, although I did made a few changes. For one, since we've had so
many rope galleries recently, I decided to use chain for this position, so instead of a crotch rope,
we have a crotch chain.
Just to make sure the chain hit the exact center of her pussy, I ran the chain through the
triangle ring that goes underneath her clit.
Also, I decided that with everything pulling down, there wasn't enough tension, so I added a chain to Dee's collar to keep her from just sitting down.
Thanks for your suggestion! And if anyone else would like to suggest a scene, just join our
Luvbight Yahoo Group and post your request.
This is a particularly good suggestion, because:
- It describes a specific position
- It's not something illegal, immoral or fattening
- It's not something we've already done for the site
- It's doesn't require elaborate costumes or props that we don't have
- The predicament is hot
Updated 2013-05-14 mick @ luvbight.com
Web site contents Copyright © 2003-2013 by Mick Luvbight. All rights reserved.
Luvbight® is a registered trademark of BufoMedia, LLC.
Labelled with ICRA
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement